Alana S. Perez was appointed by the Village Manager as the Pinecrest Gardens Director in April 2010. A native of Chicago, Illinois, she has a BS in Speech Education and Music and a MA in Theater from Northwestern University. Prior to joining the Village staff, Ms. Perez was the International Marketing Consultant for the not-for-profit Musicians Without Borders. Her career includes being a part of the sales staff at CBS Television Station Group, Midwest Sales Manager for the John Blair Company's Television Syndication Division, Vice President of Marketing and Sales at World Sports Enterprises, President and Executive Creative Director at D'Arcy Romania, and Marketing Director at Florida Grand Opera.
• Julie Durstine, Assistant to the Director
• Jerry Kinsey, Facility Manager
• Wayne Myers, Operations Manager
• Lacey Bray, Educational Program Coordinator
• Harvey Bernstein, Horticulturist
• Elis Avila, Program & Event Coordinator
• Sean Daniels, Operations Assistant